Eachine Aurora100 FPV quadcopter with F3 flight controller
It looks like 2017 will be a very busy year for Eachine because they just announced another new FPV drone called Aurora 100.
While the Aurora 90 has a ducted fan design, its “bigger” brother has a much sporty design. The 600TVL camera is located in front of the carbon fiber frame.
In order to be able to easily determine the position (orientation) of the aircraft, besides the bright status LED bar, the Eachine Aurora 100 comes with green propellers in front and red ones in the rear.
As usual for Eachine drones, you can opt between Frsky, DSMX or Flysky AFHDS2A radio receiver boards.
Eachine Aurora 100 features and specs
- Carbon fiber frame;
- Powerful brushless motors;
- Versatile F3 6DOF flight controller with Betaflight firmware;
- Built-in OSD (Battery voltage, RSSI , Artificial Horizon , Flight mode and Flight time);
- Multiple flight mode (Acro mode / Air mode /Angle mode);
- Configurable LED bar and buzzer;
- 5.8G real-time image transmission.
Included in the package:
- 100mm frame kit;
- F3 6DOF flight controller;
- Optional RX (Frsky, DSMX or Flysky AFHDS2A);
- 1set of Eachine 1104 7500KV brushless motors (2xCW and 2xCCW);
- MiniCube 10A BLHELI_S 16.5 1-2S 4 in 1 ESC (brushless motor controller);
- 2 sets for 4-blade propellers;
- 600TVL HD CMOS 1/4″ camera;
- 5.8g 25mw 48CH VTX;
- 7.4V 450mah 80C Li-Po battery;
- WS2812 status LED bar.