No rest for Eachine! They just announced another selfie drone with even more innovative design. Featuring unique fold-able arms, the Eachine E53 can be packed as small as 5.8 x 6.5 x 14.5 cm. They could promote it as “Drone in a can” 🙂
Like many other similar “selfie” drones, the E53 has multiple control options. U can use the included transmitter, virtual sticks or smartphone’s gyro sensor.
Thanks to the built-in barometric air-pressure sensor, the Eachine E53 is capable to autonomously maintain its flight altitude at the desired level.
Being powered by a 350mAh, the advertised play time is about 7 minutes. Not bad for a fully equipped drone (WiFi FPV camera, landing gear and propeller protectors).
Eachine E53 features and specs
- Innovative fold-able design;
- Integrated propeller protectors;
- Altitude hold (auto hover);
- Headless flight mode;
- One key return to home (RTH);
- 3D flips and rolls;
- On-board 0.3Mp camera with WiFi real-time image transmission;
- LED lights for night flights;
- About 7 minutes of play time.
Included with the Eachine E53 quad (RTF package)
- Transmitter (Remote controller);
- 1s, 350mAh flight battery;
- USB battery charger;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- Screw driver;
- User manual.