FrSky, a well known radio manufacturer, just announced their first drone called Frsky Apus MQ60. Featuring TinyWhoop‘s ducted propeller design, it is just perfect for the indoor racing enthusiasts.
The Frsky Apus MQ60 drone is based on a proprietary flight controller. The XMF3E FC comes with BetaFlight firmware and built-in XM radio receiver which allows to be used with any FrSky remote controller.
According to the manufacturer’s specs, the 200 mAh LiPo battery allows up to 5 minutes of flight time.
Frsky Apus MQ60 features and specs
- TinyWhoop alike design;
- 65mm sized frame;
- Versatile XMF3E flight controller with XM radio receiver;
- Supports parameter adjustment and the default value recovery;
- BetaFlight firmware;
- 615 coreless motors;
- 31mm sized, 4-leaf propellers;
- 672 x 492 NTSC FPV camera;
- 5.8G, 48CH, 25mW video transmitter;
- Compatible with all FrSky transmitters (including Taranis Q X7);
- Up to 5 minutes of flight time;
- Available in light gray and sky blue colors.
Included with the Frsky Apus MQ60 drone
- Protective canopy;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- 3.7V, 200mAh 25C Li-Po battery;
- USB battery charger;
- Apus MQ60 User Manual
When and where to buy?
FrSky’s Apus MQ60 drone is expected to launch this spring, though it is already available for pre-order from Banggood.
last update 1/12/2018