Happymodel, a relatively new drone brand just announced their Mantis85, a compact brush-less FPV drone. Built on a 85 mm sized carbon fiber frame, the Happymodel Mantis85 is suitable for outdoor as well as for indoor flights.
Thanks to the versatile F4 flight controller, Mantis85 can be configured with 3 different flight modes. While Angle mode is suitable for newbies, Acro mode is recommended only to experienced pilots.
According to your existing transmitter you can opt between 3 type of radio receivers (FrSky, FlySky and DSMX). New in the field? No problem, you can purchase the Happymodel Mantis85 quadcopter in bundle with the FlySky FS-i6s transmitter.
Happymodel Mantis85 features and specs
- Small enough for indoor flights and powerful enough for outdoors;
- 85 mm sized carbon fiber frame;
- Versatile Super_s F4 Flight controller;
- BetaFlight OSD telemetry (battery voltage, RSSI, attitude, aircraft name, flight mode and duration);
- Betaflight 3.2.0 firmware;
- 600TVL camera with angle adjustment;
- 5.8G 48CH 25mW VTX;
- Buzzer alarm;
- Optional Frsky, DSMX or AFHDS2A radio receiver;
- 2s Li-Po compatible.
In front of the aircraft is located the 600 TVL camera with integrated 5.8G 40CH 25 mW wireless video transmitter (VTX).
Main parts / package content of Happymodel Mantis85
- Carbon fiber frame kit;
- Super_s F4 flight controller with integrated Betaflight OSD;
- Optional Frsky, DSMX or Flysky AFHDS2A receiver;
- Happymodel SE 1102 KV9000 brush-less motors;
- Super_S BS06D 4 in 1 ESC Dshot600 ESC;
- 2 pairs of 1935 3-leaf propeller (CW and CCW);
- 600TVL HD CMOS 1/4″ camera;
- 5.8g 25MW 48CH NTSC/PAL VTX with Raceband;
- 7.4V 400mah 30C Li-Po battery;
- Buzzer alarm;
- Optional Flysky FS-I6 transmitter.