Frankly based on my good experience with the Tiny7, I was glad to hear that KingKong announces a similar sized micro drone with brushless motors. The Kingkong 95GT’s lifting power is generated by four pieces of 1105-8500KV brushless motors.
Thanks to the protective canopy and propeller protection frame, the KingKong 95GT quadcopter is ideal for outdoor as well for indoor flights. Newbies can safely practice the basic flight maneuvers.
According to your existing transmitter (remote controller) you can opt between 4 variants of RX ( DSM2, FrSky, Flysky and Futaba).
While the KK 95GT is delivered with a 2s Li-Po, according to the specs, the 4in1 ESC also supports 3S batteries.
Kingkong 95GT features and specs
- 95mm sized carbon fiber frame;
- Micro F3 flight controller;
- Multiple flight modes;
- 1105-8500KV brushless motors;
- 4-in-1 10A ESC (suitable for 2s and 3s batteries);
- Optional receiver module (XM/FrSky, DSM2/Spektrum, FM800/Futaba or FS-RX 2A/FlySky);
- Protective canopy and propeller protection frame;
- 800TVL, 150FOV FPV camera with angle adjustment;
- 5.8G, 25mW, 16CH VTX;
- Weights about 50 grams only.
Included with the Kingkong 95GT drone
- 2s, 350mAh Li-Po battery;
- Optional radio receiver;
- Protective canopy;
- Propeller protection frame;
- 1 set of 1935 propellers (yellow and white);
- 2 pieces of battery rubbers;
- USB charging cable;
- Propeller wrench;
- 24x M2X6 screws and 8x shims;
- Instruction guide.