Probably you already heard that recently KingKong changed their brand name into LDARC. And now they come with a new FPV drone on the market, called LDARC EGG PRO 138mm.
Based on the versatile F4 flight controller, you can configure the KingKong EGG PRO 138 drone with 3 different flight modes.
In front of the aircraft is located a 600TVL camera with Sony CCD image sensor. The real-time image transmission is achieved using a 16CH, 5.8G VTX with switchable broadcast power. According to your needs, you can toggle between 25 and 100 mW.
A rubber band allows to attach firmly the 3s, 850 mAh Li-Po to the bottom of the frame. Taking into consideration its take-off weight (130 grams), the advertised 8 minutes of flight time is not bad at all.
Like the LDARC ET125, the EGG PRO 138 is also comes in a nice carry transparent case.
KingKong / LDARC EGG PRO 138mm features and specs
- 4 mm thick, 138 sized carbon fiber frame;
- 7075 aviation aluminum alloy fuselage;
- Compatible with 3s and 4s LiPo batteries;
- KK TOWER (2 Layers of 20 x 20mm) design;
- F4 flight controller with BetaFlight OSD;
- 4 in 1 20A BLheliS ESC;
- XT1406-3600KV brush-less motors;
- 3050 3-leaf propellers;
- CCD600 camera with 1/3″ SONY image sensor;
- Q100 16CH VTX with adjustable broadcast power (25mW or 100mW);
- On-board buzzer;
- Up to 11 minutes of hover time.
KingKong offers their EGG Pro quadcopter only in PNP package (no receiver nor transmitter). On the image bellow there are shown 4 compatible radio receivers.
Included with the KingKong EGG PRO 138 drone
- Transparent plastic carry case;
- 5 pairs of spare propellers;
- 3s, 850mAh LiPo battery;
- 2x Battery rubber bands;
- 4x Battery anti-slip pads;
- 5x zip ties;
- Egg Pro User manual