Reaching speeds only up to 20 km per hour, the Mirarobot S60 drone will not win any race but for sure is a good start for newbies. Allowing to switch between 3 and 6 axis stabilized mode, they can accommodate not just with the basic flight movements but also can learn to do some flip tricks.
As I can understand from the rumored photos with the Mirarobot S60, this will be available in two variants. One basic model with bright LED light in front and a FPV model with CM275T camera in front.
Compared to the Tiny Whoop ‘s skinny design, thanks to the full protective canopy, the Mirarobot S60 quadcopter has a more robust look. I would be curious to test it in order to find how durable is this new concept.
Mirarobot S60 technical specs and features
- Full frame propeller protectors;
- Can be switched between 3-axis and 6-axis mode;
- One key calibration;
- Flyaway and low battery protection;
- Hollow-cup 615 brushed motors;
- CM275T 5.8G 720P camera
- 5.8G real-time image transmission (FPV VTX);
- Up to 20Km/h flight speed;
- Around 5 minutes of flight time;
- Up to 120 meters control range.
According to the specs, the 200mAh Li-Po allows about 5 minutes of play time. Luckily the battery is wire-fire and is quickly swap-able so flight time can be easily extended.
Included with the Mirarobot S60 drone
- 2.4G remote control;
- 3.7V 200mAh Li-Po battery for drone;
- 3 pieces of AA batteries for RC;
- 1 set of 4 blade propellers;
- USB charging cable;
- User guide.