Jumper X73S aka Eachine X73S
Probably, this X73S is currently the smallest brushless FPV quadcopter. Actually it is smaller then most of the similar brushed models. Anyway, even if is so small I recommend it only for outdoor flights. Brushless motors are much powerful than brushed ones.
Like many racing drones, this X73S is also based on the versatile Naze 32 flight controller. This time the manufacturer opted to use BetaFlight instead of CleanFlight.
The Jumper X73S is equipped with 4 pieces of 1103 brushless motors (KV10000) which are driven by BLHeli 3.5 A ESC.
On top of the quad is located a 600TVL camera with integrated 5.8G 25mW VTX module.
According to your existing transmitter (remote controller), you can opt between 3 type of RX modules (FrSky, Futaba or DSMX).
Jumper X73S features and specs
- 73mm sized air-frame;
- Ultra lightweight (34g including protection frame);
- Versatile Naze32 6DOF flight controller with BetaFlight;
- Powerful 1103 brushless motors (KV10000);
- 3.5A BHeli ESC;
- 4-leaf propellers;
- All-in-one FPV 600TVL camera (with 5.8G 25mW VTX);
- Suitable for 1s Li-Po batteries (recommended 25c 450mA).
Included with the X73S drone
- Mini VTX FPV camera;
- 1 set of 4-leaf propellers;
- USB dongle;
- Optional RX module (Futaba, FrSky, or DSMX receiver).
Note: 1S 450mah 25c Lipo battery is not included!