α Cam quadcopter with intelligent flight modes
At first look, the Alpha Cam drone seems to be a very serious competitor for the DJI Spark and Yuneec Breeze. Like most of the actual selfie drones it comes with 4K UHD video resolution.
According to the specs, the α Cam drone can stay aloft for up to 20 minutes and thanks to the included second flight battery the fun is doubled.
Unfortunately, unlike DJI Spark which features gimbal stabilization, the Alpha has only electronic image stabilization.
Thanks to the infrared altitude sensor and visual positioning system this selfie drone is suitable for both indoor and outdoor flights.
Alpha Cam selfie drone features and specs
- Ultra compact size;
- Multiple control modes (Voice control, Motion control and Touch control);
- Intelligent flight modes (Auto follow, 360º circle hovering, Panorama and path flight);
- One click Take Off / Land;
- Multiple video modes (Facial recognition/facial, Beauty mode, Night scene and Defogging);
- Visual position system and Infrared height measurement;
- GPS, GLONASS and AGPS positioning system;
- Real-time image transmission;
- 4K UHD video recording;
- 1080P electronic image stabilization (EIS);
- Up to 13MP photo resolution;
- Compatible with both, 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz Wi-Fi;
- About 20 minutes of flight time.
The Alpha Cam quadcopter can be controlled through the SUNLYFLY Android APP. The APP allows to control the drone flight movements in 3 ways: Voice control, Motion control and Touch control. Through the APP you can also display the camera’s live-video feed on your smartphone.
- Deluxe carry case;
- The drone it self;
- 2 pieces of flight batteries (2s 2000mA);
- USB data cable;
- Charging cable;
- Battery charger;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- 1set of blade protections;
- Spanner (prop removing tool);
- User manual.