AOMWAY HD518 7″ FPV display with integrated DVR and diversity 40CH 5.8G VRX
Looking for a new FPV monitor with DVR I came across to this Aomway “Upgraded” one. Compared to other cheep FPV screens, the Aomway HD518 is capable not just to record videos but also to play them.
At first look, my only concern about this AOMWAY Upgraded FPV LCD is the lack of a charger. It needs to be purchased separately.
Although the 7″ screen has an excellent brightness (500cd/m2), during sunny days you will find very helpful the included sun shade (even it’s considered crappy by many reviewers).
The integrated DVR allows to record videos in PAL system with 720 x 576 pixels and in NTSC system with 720 x 480 pixels.
While through the AV-In you are able to directly connect a camera of other video source, through the AV-Out you can attach another FPV monitor or external DVR.
AOMWAY Upgraded HD518 FPV monitor specs and features
- 7″ LCD screen with resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels;
- Built-in 2s 2200mAh battery;
- Built-in 2w speaker;
- Integrated 5.8G 40CH diversity video receiver;
- Video recording with up to 720 x 576 pixels (PAL);
- Included sun shade;
- AV In/Out connectors;
- Tripod mount hole.
- FPV monitor with integrated battery, DVR and Video RX;
- Sun shade;
- Velcro tape for sunshade;
- Two pieces of 5.8G antennas;
- AV-out cables;
- AV-in cables;
- User manual.