Permeants ASUAV RS220 racing quadcopter with FPV camera
As we are in late winter, it is time to switch from indoor drones to outdoor FPV racing drones like this Awesome ASUAV RS220.
When it comes to first-time pilots, speed is not everything, they need durable drones. Based on my experience, carbon-fiber frames has better chance to survive nasty crashes than nylon ones. Thanks to the modular design with connectors, replacing broken parts will be very easy.
In front of this ASUAV racing drone is located a 700TVL camera. In order to obtain the best field of view the angle of the camera is adjustable (look up/face/over look). The camera is paired with a 5.8G 32ch 600mW VTX (which is probably against RF regulations in most countries).
Awesome ASUAV RS220 features and specs
- Robust carbon-fiber airframe;
- Modular design with connectors;
- Powerful brushless motors;
- Versatile F3 flight controller;
- Multiple flight modes;
- 700TVL camera with angle adjustment;
- Long range first person view (600mW FPV);
- Integrated buzzer;
- About 10 minutes flight autonomy.
The manufacturer included in the package the popular FS-i6 transmitter, which is a very versatile entry-level remote controller with excellent control range.
Being powered by a 3cell 1500mA battery, the advertised flight autonomy of the ASUAV Permeants RS220 drone is about 10-15 minutes.
Awesome RS220 package content
- 220mm carbon-fiber frame with camera mount;
- FS-i6 remote controller with IA6 receiver;
- F3 flight controller;
- 4 pieces of BL-12A ESCs;
- 4 pieces of 2205 2300KV brushless motors (2xCW and 2xCCW);
- 2 sets of propellers (4xCW and 4xCCW);
- 700TVL camera;
- 600mW 5.8 VTX;
- 5.8G rubber ducky antenna;
- 3s 1500mAh flight battery;
- Balance battery charger;
- Battery magic tape.