Featuring skinny carbon fiber frame, the BoldClash Bwhoop B05 is one of the lightest brushless FPV quadcopter. It weights only 32g including propeller protector, flight battery and FPV camera.
The BoldClash Bwhoop B05 drone is equipped with 703 15000KV brush-less motors, BoldClash Fish 4A 4 in 1 ESC and SP Racing F3 flight controller. TinyFish FC comes with integrated FrSky SBUS radio receiver and can bind with X9D and Taranis Q X7 transmitters.
On top of the aircraft is located the 600TVL VTX camera, which is well protected by a nice nylon canopy.
The Bwhoop B05 is specially designed for 1s batteries (3.7v). The included 350mAh Li-Po allows about 4 ~ 6 minutes of flight time.
BoldClash Bwhoop B05 tech specs
- Lightweight carbon fiber air-frame with built in propeller protector;
- Versatile TinyFish SP Racing F3 flight controller with BetaFlight firmware;
- FrSky SBUS receivers (compatible with Taranis X9D and X7);
- Multiple flight modes;
- 15000KV brushless motors;
- 3-blade propellers;
- 600TVL camera with 5.8G 25mW 48CH VTX.
Bwhoop B05 test flight – Video credit to Nigel Sheffield
Included in the box together with the BoldClash Bwhoop B05 quadcopter:
- 1s 350mAh Li-Po battery;
- USB battery charger;
- Rubber Band for battery;
- 1 set of extra propellers (all yellow).