Eachine E56 brings new waves in the word of toy drones. Instead of the usual two stick transmitter, it adopts a “magic” remote controller with gyro sensor – similar with the one is used with VR glasses.
As you can see in the image bellow, the remote controller can be used with one hand. It has only one control stick, one shoulder button and 4 other buttons (Headless mode, Light control, Emergency stop and Calibration).
According to the manufacturer specs, the 500 mAh Li-Po allows about 7 minutes of flight time. In case you need more fun time, the modular design allows convenient battery swap.
Eachine E56 features and specs
- Compact design with foldable arms;
- Easy to replace wire free flight battery;
- Gravity sensing control and APP control;
- HD camera with WiFi real-time image transmission;
- Altitude hold (auto hover);
- 3D flips and rolls;
- Up to 7 minutes play time.
While folded has the size of 6.7 x 14.6 x 3.2 cm, when the arms are extended it has the size of 17.8 x 18.7 x 3.2 cm. Thanks to the included protective case you can safely transport and store the Eachine E56 drone.
Eachine E56 package content
- One hand gyro remote controller;
- 500 mAh fLi-Po battery;
- USB charger;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- Protective case;
- Instruction guide.