Following the success of their FPV headplays (with large single LCD), Eachine announced their first dual LCD FPV goggles called EV100. The new design allows much compact size which means more comfortable use.
The Eachine EV100 FPV goggles is advertised for only $99, which makes it a truly FatShark killer. Of course, only if FOV is correct and RX sensitivity is good.
Unfortunately, even if it has two antennas, it doesn’t feature diversity receiver nor built-in DVR. If you want to record the journey of your FPV flights you will need to use an external DVR through the AV-out jack (located on the left side near the micro USB firmware socket).
In order to ensure clear view in any weather conditions, a small built-in fan will prevent fogging.
Like in case of the Walkera Goggle 4, the 7.4V 1000 mAh battery is external and it is attached to the head strap.
Eachine EV100 FPV features and specs
- Compact and comfortable design;
- AV In/Out for external camera and DVR;
- Dual display (720 x 540 pixels);
- 28 degree FOV;
- 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio;
- Defogging fan for best visual experience;
- Adjustable focal length (allows pilots under 400 degree myopia view directly bare eye);
- Adjustable IPD 58 ~ 64 mm;
- Brightness and contrast adjustment;
- Single receiver with dual antennas (RP-SMA connector);
- Auto Search function (5333 – 5945 Mhz);
- 3 Racing Modes: 4/6/8 pilots;
- Debug Mode (requires a corresponding VTX which support pitmode and extra frequency 5300 MHz);
- Firmware upgrade port;
- Power Input : 7.4V.
Included with EV100 goggles
- 2S 7.4V 1000 mAh batter;
- 2 pieces of 3dBi 5.8G rubber ducky antennas;
- User manual.