Eachine Turbine QX70 with SP F3 EVO brushed FC and 520TVL FPV camera
Like the E010 model, this new Turbine QX70 from Eachine follows the nice ducted fans design of the Tiny Whoop. After several tries, it seems that Eachine finally managed to offer something that can really compete with the features of the popular Tiny Whoop.
The Eachine Turbine QX70 is build around the versatile SP F3 EVO brushed flight controller which allows multiple flight modes. The lifting power is generated by 4 pieces of 8520 brushed (coreless) motors.
On top of the QX70 quadcopter is located a tiny all-in-one (camera, TX and antenna) 520TVL camera. Based on my experience with Eachine TX01 FPV camera which also has 25 mW output power, the FPV range of the Eachine Turbine QX70 should be around 150 – 250 meters.
According to your existing transmitter you can opt to purchase this micro racing quad together with Frsky, Flysky or DSM2/DSMX receiver.
Probably many will consider this tiny QX70 Turbine just a little toy but I think that during the upcoming winter will be just perfect to practice indoor. The small size and ducted design allows to be safely flown even in small rooms.
Updates on 13th of Dec 2016
Currently you can find this TW clone backpack with 17% discount on BG website for $56.99 with FlySky receiver (including free shipping).
Eachine Turbine QX70 features and specs
- Professional SP F3 EVO brushed flight controller;
- Compatible with Cleanflight and Betaflight firmware;
- Optional radio systems (Frsky, Flysky or DSM2/DSMX);
- Multiple flight modes (Acro/Rate, Angle and Air mode);
- Suitable for indoor flights;
- Ducted fans;
- 520TVL all-in-one FPV camera;
- 5.8G 48CH 25 mW wireless video transmission;
- About 6 minutes of flight time.
Eachine Turbine QX70 main parts
- QX70 frame kit;
- 2 pieces of 3.7V 600mah batteries;
- 4 pieces of 8520 coreless motors;
- SP F3 EVO bushed flight controller;
- Optional Frsky, Flysky or DSM2/DSMX radio receiver;
- 5.8G AIO FPV camera;
- 2 sets of 40mm 4-blade propellers;
- USB charging cable;
- QX70 Turbine user guide.