In order to allow convenient storing and transportation, the arms of the GTENG T911W drone are foldable. As you can see in the image above due its unique design, the propellers are perfectly protected when the arms are folded inside the frame.
Thanks to the integrated air-pressure sensor, this GTeng quadcopter is capable to autonomously keep its flight altitude at the desired level.
In front, besides the 0.3MP WiFi FPV camera are two rows of white LEDs which helps to track the position\orientation of the drone during night flights.
GTENG T911W features and specs
- Unique design with foldable arms;
- Barometric altitude-hold;
- Headless flight mode;
- One key Take-off and Landing;
- 0.3Mp camera for aerial filming;
- WiFi real-time image transmission;
- Multiple flight speed rates (Low, Medium and High);
- Up to 30 meters control and FPV range;
- About 6-8 minutes play time.
Although at first look I was impressed by the ingenuity of this cheap drone I said pass to BG’s request to review the GTENG T911W. It’s summer and I need some rest away from my computer.
Included with the GTENG T911W quadcopter
- 2.4G remote controller;
- 3.7V, 450mAh flight battery;
- USB charging cable;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- Instruction guide.