HELIWAY 908 RC drone with altitude hold and WiFi FPV
When it comes to beginners I always recommend basic and inexpensive models like this HELIWAY 908 RC. In my opinion, they should not spend more than $100 for their first quadcopter. Of course, if they want to practice indoor they will need a much smaller drone.
The HELIWAY 908 drone comes with four different speed rates. First-time pilots can practice at “slow” speed rate and after they evolved can move to the next level.
Thanks to the high capacity flight battery (2000 mAh), the advertised flight time of the HELIWAY 908 is about 8-10 minutes.
Under the belly of the aircraft there is located a 2MP Wi-Fi FPV camera which allows to take photos as well as record aerial videos.
Featuring barometric air-pressure sensor, the HELIWAY 908 quadcopter is capable to autonomously maintain its flight altitude at the desired level.
The Heliway APP allows to display on your mobile device (tablet or smartphone) the camera’s live-video feed.
HELIWAY 908 quadcopter features and specs
- Altitude hold (auto hover);
- One key to Take off / Land;
- Headless flight mode;
- Multiple flight speed rates;
- Dual control mode (remote controller and mobile APP)
- WiFi real-time image transmission;
- 2MP camera for aerial filming;
- About 8 – 10 minutes of flight autonomy;
- Up to 100 meters control range.
Included with the HELIWAY 908 drone
- 2.4G transmitter with phone mount;
- WiFi FPV camera;
- 7.4v 2000 mAh Li-Po battery;
- Battery charger;
- 1 set of blade protectors;
- 2 pieces of spare propellers (1 CW and 1 CCW);
- User manual.
HeliWay 980 photo gallery