The LiDi RC L10 quadcopter is an upgraded version of the Eachine E010. While these two drones feature the same ducted propeller design, the LiDiRC L10 comes in addition with altitude-hold and Wi-Fi FPV.
The manufacturer of the L10 drone decided to use APP control instead of a physical remote controller. This means that you will need a smartphone in order to play with it. The movements of the aircraft can be controlled through virtual sticks either through smartphone Gyro sensor (by tilting the phone).
Thanks to the built-in barometric air-pressure sensor, the LiDiRC L10 is capable to maintain autonomously its flight altitude.
LiDi RC L10 drone features and specs
- Ducted propellers (Tiny Whoop design);
- Air-pressure altitude-hold;
- One key Take off/Land;
- 360 degree eversion;
- APP control (Virtual sticks and Gyro);
- Wi-Fi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- 0.3MP camera with 120 degree FOV;
- About 5 minutes play time;
- Up to 30 meters control/FPV range.
Included with the LiDiRC L10
- 200mAh Li-Po battery;
- Battery charger;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- Instruction guide.