Syma X8W WIFI headless quadcopter
Syma just released another promising multi-rotor model, the X8W WIFI headless quadcopter. Actually, the X8W is the WIFI version of the X8C Ventura. The live video from the quadcopter’s WIFI camera can be displayed on any Android or iOS mobile device using the Syma FPV app.
As the previous model, the Syma X8W will be available in 3 colors: black, white and orange.
In my opinion, the biggest benefit of the Syma X8W is not just the WIFI FPV camera but the lifting capability. It has enough power to carry a GoPro or SJ4000 camera.
According the specs, the Wi-Fi FPV range of the Syma X8W is about 50 meters and the control range is up to 100 meters.
I’m a X5C and X12 Nano owner and I can tell you that I have only positive experience with Syma quadcopters, so I’m very curious about this new model too.
Syma X8W quadcopter features and specs:
- Wi-Fi real-time video transmission;
- Headless mode function;
- 6-axis gyroscope;
- Big sized quadcopter, suitable for GoPro alike action cameras;
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor flights;
- LED lights for better orientation;
- HIGH capacity Li-Po battery;
- Flight function: raise & down, forwards & backwards, left & right turning, left & right flying and hovering;
- Flight range: up to 100 meters;
- Flight time: up to 7 minutes.
Syma X8W package includes:
- 2.4GHz remote controller with smartphone holder;
- 7.4V 2000mAh Li-Po battery;
- Wi-Fi FPV Camera;
- 1set of spare propellers;
- 1set of prop guards;
- 4pcs of landing skids;
- USB charging cable;
- MicroSD memory card;
- USB card reader;
- Syma X8W user manual.