Warlark-80 – Another Tiny Whoop clone
Lately TW clones like the Warlark 80 are announced very often. These small drones are perfect for indoor flights. The ducted fan design protects very well the propellers as well as the people around.
Compared to the Eachine E010, the Warlark 80 drone comes with a frontal FPV camera. The real-time video transmission is achived using a 25mW 5.8G VTX.
According to your existing transmitter you can opt to order it with FrSky 8CH SBUS, FlySky, DSMX / DSM2 or Futaba S-FHSS receiver.
The Warlark-80 micro quad is build around the Scisky micro F3 brushed flight controller. By default it comes with CleanFlight 1.3.0 firmware.
Warlark 80 features and specs
- Ultra compact design;
- 80mm wheelbase;
- Ducted fans;
- Four-blade propellers;
- Scisky micro F3 brushed flight controller;
- Built-in FrSky 8CH SBUS, FlySky, DSMX / DSM2 or Futaba S-FHSS receiver;
- 716 coreless (brushed) motors;
- Frontal 600TVL camera;
- 5.8G, 25mW, 40CH VTX;
- OSD (On Screen Display);
- About 5 minutes of flight time.
- The drone it self;
- 3.7v 300mA Li-Po battery;
- USB charging battery;
- 2 pieces of spare propellers (CW and CCW).