JJRC H5C – new quadcopter or just rebranding?
Looking on the design and the specs nothing new on the JJRC H5C. It’s only a rebranded Syma X5C. The only changes on this quadcopter is the logo on the top of the aircraft and the remote controller.
Probably they will drop the price with a few dollars to be more attractive then the Syma model.
The H5C Explorers from JJRC is a ready to fly quadcopter. The kit box includes everything you need to fly this aircraft. Also the quadcopter is equipped with a HD camera for aerial photography.There are no improvements on the flight time and flight range of the JJRC H5C comparative to the X5C. You can fly with this quadcopter approximately 5-7 minutes and maxim 50 meters far from the pilot.
The only good news is that usually the JJRC aircrafts are using the “V2x2” transmitter protocol. If they also adopted this protocol on the H5C it means it will be able to fly with any DeviationTX compatible transmitter and maybe we will got a better flight range. Updates on 23.11.2014: Unfortunately is not using the V2x2 protocol!!!
JJRC H5C specs:
- Transmitter frequency: 2.4 GHz;
- 4 channel transmitter;
- 6-Axis gyro for better stability;
- Onboard HD camera with 2GB micro SD card;
- For indoor and outdoor;
- Flight time: Up to 7 minutes;
- Controlling distance: up to 50 meter, depending where you fly with the JJRC H5C;
- 1 cell 3.7V 500mAh Li-poly;
- USB battery charger;
- Size of the JJRC H5C quadcopter: 31×31 cm.