Recording the journey of your FPV flights can be done in multiple ways. The two main approaches are: on-board and ground station recording. The Ultra Mini DVR HD is suitable for both thanks to its wide range of input voltage, small size and low weight. Moreover, it features built-in battery in order to stop recording after main power source is disconnected.
The Ultra Mini 1080P DVR is packed with a nice IR controller which allows to start/stop recording remotely. Thanks to the playback feature you can review your flights right on the field (monitor with AV In is required!). According to the advertised specs, the DVR accepts up to 256GB memory cards. Such high capacity card, will allow you to capture more than 2 days of video at 1080p.
The DVR unit measures 68 x 51 x 21mm and weights about 70 grams. While on right size has AV-In, AV-Out and Power IN connectors, on left side IR LED, micro SD slot, Reset, micro USB socket and status LEDs.
Ultra Mini DVR HD highlights
- True HD 1080P resolution (Support signal input of AHD/TVI 1080P camera);
- Suitable for FPV drones, Cars and Analogue surveillance cameras;
- Auto recording when powered ON;
- Power-off protection (Built-in 180mA battery);
- Support wide voltage input (5-30V DC);
- Micro SD card slot (Support up to 256GB);
- Video playback feature (video out for external monitor);
- Various resolutions are available (480p, 720p or 1080);
- Small size (68 x 51 x 21mm).
- DVR unit;
- IR Remote controller;
- 3M self adhesive tape;
- 2 pieces of AV cables;
- DC Charger/Power adapter;
- DC to DC cable.