The BETAFPV Meteor65 is a complete ready to fly FPV kit specially designed for indoor fun. It includes a 65mm size brushes Whoop, LiteRadio 2 transmitter, and BETAFPV VR01 FPV Goggles.
Its AIO F4 brushless flight controller, with only 2.69 grams, claims to be currently the lightest one on the market. The tiny 0802 type 19500KV motors are using ball bearings instead of brass ones, and PCB connector for easy maintenance.
The BETAFPV Meteor65 features an 800TVL AIO FPV camera with integrated 5.8G/48CH VTX and RG178 Antenna.
All the electronic parts are well protected by a plastic canopy. You can power the drone by 1S batteries. While the standard box includes two 1s/300mAh LIPOs, the fly more combo pack 6 ones.
BETAFPV Meteor65 drone features and specs
- Complete combo RTF FPV kit (Drone, Transmitter, and FPV goggles);
- 65mm size frame with Whoop duct blade guards and protective canopy;
- All-in-one F4 1S brushless Flight Controller V2.2;
- 19500KV brushless motors + 31mm 3-blade props;
- M01 AIO VTX FPV camera (800TVL + 48CH/5.8G);
- 1s LIPO compatible (300mAh 30C with BT2.0 connector).