Despite its small size and lightweight design, the GEPRC CineRun HD3 claims to provide the power and features of larger 5″ FPV race drones. With on-board DJI FPV Air Unit, it is suitable for long range FPV flights. DJI’s latest generation video transmission is capable to provide low latency crystal clear (720p@120fps) real-time video on your FPV goggles.
Like any venerable CineWhoop, the CineRun HD3 also comes with ducted blade protectors. The GR1404 3850KV motors are paired with 3 inch 3-leaf propellers. The brain of this GepRC drone is a versatile STABLE PRO F7 flight controller with BetaFlight OSD.
According to the technical specs, the GEPRC CineRun HD3 can be powered by 3s as well as 4s batteries. For best performance, the manufacturer suggests to use a 4s/850mAh LIPO pack.
GEPRC CineRun HD core features and technical specs
- 155mm size carbon fiber frame with Whoop blade protectors;
- On-board DJI FPV Air Unit;
- STABLE PRO F7 flight controller;
- 35A 4-in-1 ESC (Dshot1200,Proshot,Oneshot,Multishot);
- GR1404 3850KV motors with 3″ propellers;
- Optional FrSky R-XSR, XM+ or Nano RX (SE) radio receiver;
- 3-4s LIPO compatible (4S/850mAh recommended);
- Optional GoPro compatible camera mount;
- About 210 grams take-off weight.
CineRun HD3 main parts details
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber;
- Wheelbase : 155mm;
- Side plate: 1.5mm;
- Top plate: 2mm;
- Bottom plate: 3mm;
- Side plate: 2mm;
- Recommended Battery: 4S/850mAh;
- Recommended Camera: for GoPro Hero 7/8.
Flight Controller specs
- Model:STABLE PRO F7 35A;
- MCU: STM32F722RET6;
- Firmware target: EXF722DUAL;
- IMU: 2x ICM20689 (SPI);
- BlackBox: 32Mb on-board flash;
- OSD: BetaFlight OSD w/ AT7456E chip;
- BEC Output: 5V@3A;
- Integrated LC Filter;
- Input Voltage: 2-6S Lipo;
- Size: 26 x 26mm (20mm mounting holes).
FPV system specs
- Operating Frequency: 5.725-5.850 GHz;
- Transmitter Power (EIRP): FCC/SRRC: <30 dBm; CE: <14 dBm;
- Min. Latency (end-to-end)
Low Latency Mode (720p/120fps): <28 ms
High-Quality Mode (720p/60fps): <40 ms
- Max. Transmission Distance: FCC/SRRC: <4 km; CE: <0.7 km;
- Video Format: MP4 (Video format: H.264; Audio format: ACC-LC);
- I/O Interface: USB-C, MMCX, 3-in-1 port, microSD card slot;
- Operating Temperature Range: 32° to 104°F (0° to 40°C);
- Input Power: 7.4-17.6 V, about 4-9 W;
- Sensor: 1/3.2” CMOS;
- Effective Pixels: 4 MP;
- Lens: 2.1 mm, f/2.1;
- Shutter: Rolling shutter;
- ISO: 100-25600;
- FOV: 150°(D); 122°(H); 93°(V);
- Dimension: 22.1 × 21.1 × 20.1mm.