Like the Mavic Mini, this Vifly X150 FPV race drone claims to have less thank 250 grams take-off weight – so no FAA registration required in order to fly it legally. Despite that it adopts robust (5mm thick arms) carbon fiber frame, the Vifly X150 weights only 174 grams without battery. By default it comes with XT30 battery plug and it is compatible with 3-4S LIPO packs.
Everything you can find on a large 5″ FPV racer you can find it on the Vifly X150 – an ultralight 4″ racer that adopts Foxxer Arrow camera which gives you excellent video quality. Thanks to the up 600mW power VTX, FPV range should not be an issue. The SunnySky 3300KV motors are matched with 4 inch 3-leaf propellers. The powerful brushless motors are driven by a 20A BLheli_S ESC board.
Vifly X150 quadcopter features & specs
- 150mm size carbon fiber frame (5mm thick arms);
- True-X tower stack design;
- Omnibus F4 flight controller;
- 20A BLheli_S 4in1 ESC;
- SunnySky 1406 3300KV motors;
- DAL T4045 4 Inch 3-Blade propellers;
- 5.8G/40CH FPV transmitter (25/200/600mW VTX power);
- Foxxer Arrow 1/3″ SUPER HAD II CCD 600TVL Camera;
- 4S/14.8V 550mAh 35C or 3S/11.1V 850mAh 35C suggested battery (XT30 plug);
- 174 grams without battery;
- About 10-14 minutes flight time.
Needed to be completed with
Being sold as PNP package, besides a compatible flight battery, you will need a radio receiver and transmitter. For first person view flights you will also need FPV goggles.