JJRC 1000A micro quadcopter
The JJRC 1000A quadcopter is one of the smallest and the cheapest micro quadcopter on the market.
This multi-rotor is really small and cute, nearly a palm size. It’s only 12cm x 12cm and 2.5cm in height.
Equipped with colorful LED lights, this RC quadcopter is quite shining and colorful when it’s flying in the dark and the lights are on.
Before the first flight you have to charge the battery around 40 minutes. After this you can fly this micro quadcopter about 5 to 8 minutes.
For more fun, this quadcopter has a wide range of controlling distance, which can reach 70 to 100 meters, unusually long distance range for micro quadcopters.
Because it’s ready to fly and it is very cheap (only $22 the BNF and $36 the RTF version), the JJRC 1000A quadcopter might be undoubtedly one of the best mini remote controlled multi-rotor for the beginner flyers.
Description of the JJRC 1000A RC Quadcopter
- Remote frequency: 2.4G, compatible with the V2x2 protocol
- Remote Channel: 4
- Gyro: 6 axis
- Battery: 3.7V 250mAh lipo
- Flight time: 5 – 8 minutes
- Charging time: approximately 40 minutes
- Control distance: about 70-100 meter
- Size: 10 x 10 x 5cm
- Color: white and blue
Features of JJRC 1000A :
- Latest 6 axis gyro system
- Micro size, super light weight
- With LED light function for night flying
- Compatible with transmitter of WLtoys: V202 V222 V262 V272 JXD 385 388 X30 X30V F180 L6036 L6038
- USB charger
BNF Package Included:
- 1 x JJRC 1000A RC Quadcopter (without transmitter)
- 1 x 3.7V 250mah battery
- 1 x USB charging cable
- 4 x spare blades
RTF Package Included:
- 1 x JJ 1000A RC Quadcopter
- 3.7V 250mah battery
- USB charging cable
- 4 x spare blades
- LCD transmitter
- User manual
You can look for more information about this and other remote controlled multi-rotors on the RC Groups forum.