Caddx, one of the most popular FPV camera manufacturers, releases a new nano-size camera named Baby Ratel 2. Thanks to its small size and low weight (3grams), it can be successfully installed on almost any size of FPV drones. The camera measures 14 x 14 x 20.5mm and 19 x 19 x 20.5mm with extension mounting bracket.
The Caddx Baby Ratel 2 is based on a 1/1.8″ HDR Starlight image sensor and a 1.8mm lens which provides a 165° field of view. The camera has 1200TVL horizontal resolution 0.0001LUX minimal illumination. HDR and WDR features ensure excellent performance during light-level changes.
It is packed with a 5D control board which allows for fine-tuning the camera settings through the OSD menu. The Baby Ratel 2 can be directly powered from the drone’s main battery (2S-8S) or the flight controller’s 5V camera-out.
Caddx Baby Ratel 2 Nano features and specs
- Ultra-light metal housing that weighs just 3 grams;
- 14 x 14 x 20.5mm mounting pattern or 19 x 19 x 20.5mm with bracket;
- 1/1.8″ HDR Starlight image sensor
- 1200TVL horizontal resolution;
- 1.8mm lens with 165° field of view (FPV);
- 0.0001LUX minimal illumination;
- OSD configuration menu;
- Wide range of power input (5-40V).
Included accessories with the Baby Ratel 2 camera (package list)
- Pack of screws;
- OSD control board;
- 2pin silicon cable;
- 3Pin silicon cable;
- 14x14mm to 19x19mm mounting bracket;
- 1.5mm Allen wrench key.