RunCam just revealed their smallest FPV camera (yet). The RunCam Atom measures just 10mm*10mm*12.5mm and weighs 1.7 grams including cable. By comparison, it’s rivel smallest camera, the Ant Nano measures 14x14mm and weighs 2 grams.
It adopts a 1/3″ CMOS images sensor and M8 lens with 130° FOV. The tiny FPV camera comes with a pre-installed cable (power+video out).
RunCam’s new Atom camera is suitable for micro Whoops and ultra-light Toothpick style FPV drones.
RunCam Atom camera features and specs
- Specially designed for micro size Whoops and Ultra-light Toothpick style FPV drones;
- 1/3″ CMOS images sensor;
- 800TVL Horizontal resolution;
- M8 lens with 130° field of view (FOV);
- 0.01Lux@1.2F minimal illumination;
- 5-17V DC power input;
- Weights just 1.7 grams including cable;
- Size of 10mm*10mm*12.5mm (LxWxH).
It’s actually a great micro FPV camera to use. Totally agree!