The AKK New Era is probably the first 5.8G VTX that can be equipped with two antennas. AKK packs its ‘New Era’ FPV transmitter with an LHCP and an RHCP antenna. The VTX can be used in 20x20mm flight stacks. Without antennas, it weighs less than 6 grams.
AKK New Era features adjustable broadcast power. You can toggle between 25mW, 50mW, 200mW, and 400mW through the onboard control button or remotely via SmartAudio. The VTX board has 3 status LEDs (Blue for Power, Red for Band, and Green for Channel).
From left to right it has the following soldering pads:
- SmartAudio (to flight controller);
- Video (camera video out);
- GND (Camera ground);
- 5V out (camera power);
- 7-30V in (Main power supply);
- GND (Power ground).
AKK New Era FPV transmitter specs and features
- Can be equipped with two antennas (2 x MMCX connectors);
- Allows to use at the same time LHCP and RHCP antennas;
- 25mW, 50mW, 200mW or 400mW switchable broadcast power;
- Wide range of voltage input (7~30V);
- Built-in microphone;
- 5V output for the camera;
- One button frequency and power setup;
- OSD configuration using SmartAudio;
- 20x20m stack compatible (size of 26 X 26 mm);
- Weighs only 5.4 grams without antennas.
- VTX board with wires (power, camera, and FC SmartAudio);
- Two 5.8G antennas (LHCP and RHCP);
- Instruction guide.
Which VRX is compatible with this VTX and is it necessary that VRX also have LHCP and RHCP.
I want to order this VTX, but do not know what is the difference between LHCP and RHCP?
One has a left signal pattern and the other right one.