Priced for only $89, the 4DRC F9 Pro drone is the cheapest GPS-enabled Mavic Mini alternative with brushless motors, intelligent flight modes, and a dual-camera system. In addition to the frontal 6K camera, it has a 1080P camera which serves as an optical flow positioning sensor (OFP).
The main camera is capable to take 4096 * 3072 photos and recording 2048 * 1080 @ 25fps videos. Apparently, there is no onboard recording, so all the files are stored on your phone’s memory. The camera features WIFI real-time image transmission and ESC camera angle control.
According to the advertised specs, the high capacity (2s 2500mAh) battery allows up to 30 minutes of flight time. Very impressive battery life from such a budget drone.
Thanks to the fail-safe return to home (RTH) function, in case of remote controller signal loss or low flight battery voltage, the 4DRC F9 drone will return autonomously to the take-off point.
4DRC F9 drone features and specs
- Mavic Mini like folding design;
- GPS + OFP positioning;
- Frontal headlights for better visibility;
- Brushless motors (Level 7 wind resistance);
- Dual camera system (6K Frontal + 1080P Bottom);
- 4096 * 3072 photo and 2048 * 1080 video resolution;
- Antishake stabilization and PTZ remote camera angle control;
- 5Ghz WIFI real-time image transmission (NO 5G GSM required!);
- Failsafe RTH (Low battery, RC signal loss, and RunAway);
- Electric fence safety feature;
- Intelligent flight modes (Smart follow, Flying around, Waypoint flight, and Gesture control);
- Up to 30 minutes of battery life;
- About 1000meters of control distance and 600 meters FPV range.
List of accessories included with the 4DRC F9 Pro drone
- Remote Controller with folding phone holder;
- 2S 2500 mAh flight battery (1,2 or 3 pieces);
- USB charging cable;
- 2 spare propellers;
- Instruction manual.