The AlfaRC Herbie 112B is a 2.5-inch propeller compatible Toothpick style FPV drone. It is built on a 112m size carbon fiber frame with a nylon protective canopy. In the center of the fuselage is located the 3-layer flight stack (ESC, FC, and VTX). The AlfaRC 1103 8000KV motors are paired with 65mm 2-leaf propellers.
AlfaRC opted to equip their Herbie 112B FPV drone with a high resolution (1200TVL) Caddx.us Turbo Eos2 camera. The real-time video transmission is achieved using a 5.8Ghz VTX with adjustable broadcast power. According to your needs, you can toggle between 25, 100, and 200mW.
The AlfaRC Herbie 112B is sold in PNP package (without a radio receiver) and BNF with optional FlySky Fli14+ or FrSky XM+ radio receiver.
AlfaRC Herbie 112B features and specs
- 112mm size Toothpick style carbon fiber frame with a plastic canopy;
- 3 layer flight stack (PDU+ESC, FC, and VTX);
- SucceX Micro F4 Flight Controller;
- AlfaRC 1103 8000KV brushless motors + 65mm 2-leaf propellers;
- SucceX Micro 12A Brushless ESC;
- 5.8Ghz PIT/25/100/200mW VTX;
- Caddx.us Turbo Eos2 1200TVL FPV Camera;
- Optional FlySky Fli14+ or FrSky XM+ radio receiver;
- 2-3S LIPO compatible (300-650mAh suggested).