The AlfaRC Peter 112C is a Toothpick style, compact size FPV drone made for all types of players, from casual FPV pilots to racing enthusiasts.
It has all the advanced stuff you can find on other top-end 3-inch racers, such as iFlight SucceX Whoop AIO flight controller with BetaFlight firmware, AlfaRC 1106 4200KV brushless motors, high-quality Caddx.us Turbo Eos2 FPV camera, and iFlight SucceX Mirco 200mW 5.8G FPV transmitter. Furthermore, it can be powered from 2S to 4S LIPO batteries.
All the electronic parts, including the camera, are well protected by a nylon canopy. The 112mm size uni-body frame is made from durable carbon fiber.
AlfaRC Peter 112C features and specs
- 112mm size Toothpick style carbon fiber frame (3-inch propeller compatible);
- Nylon protective canopy;
- iFlight SucceX Whoop AIO with integrated 12A BL_S ESC;
- AlfaRC 1106 4200KV brushless motors;
- iFlight SucceX Mirco 200mW FPV transmitter;
- Caddx.us Turbo Eos2 1200TVL FPV Camera;
- 2-4S LIPO battery compatible (300-650mAh recommended);
- Optional FlySky Fli 14+ or FrSky XM radio receiver.