BetaFPV’s new long-range FPV drone comes equipped with its latest ELRS Series radio system. The HX115 LR is an ultra-light toothpick style 3″ quadcopter built on a 126mm size frame. It adopts a single board AIO solution with an integrated F4 flight controller, 12 ESC and ExpressLRS 2.4G receiver. By default, it comes with a 1S LIPO bay (450mAh), but if you need a longer flight time, you can upgrade it with a 18650 battery holder. According to BetaFPV, with a Sony VCT6 3000mAh battery, you can obtain up to 15 min flight time.
The BetaFPV HX115 LR drone is equipped with 1102-18000KV motors and HQ 3020 propellers. The angle of the Caddx Ant camera can be adjusted within 0-60°. The M02’s broadcast power can be toggled between 25, 100, 200 and 300mW.
BetaFPV HX115 LR highlights
- Ultra-light toothpick style 3″ frame;
- Designed for long-range first-person view flights;
- AIO flight controller with built-in 12A ESC and ELRS 2.4G radio receiver;
- High-efficiency propulsion system (1102-18000KV + 3″ 2-leaf propellers);
- High power (up to 350mW) FPV transmitter and Caddx ANT camera;
- 1S LIPO or 2S Li-ION power options (different battery bay required);
- More than 15min flight time with Sony VCT6 3000mAh battery.
|Flight controller||F4 1S 12A AIO FC with ELRS 2.4G Receiver|
|Propellers||HQ 3020 2-Blade Propellers (1.5mm Shaft)|
|FPV transmitter (VTX)||M02 25-350mW 5.8Ghz|
|FPV camera||Caddx ANT|
|Camera tilt angle||0-60°|
|Battery||1S BT2.0 connector or 2S 18650 bay|
|Weight||44 grams (without battery)|
1S/18650 Nano drones are pretty gimmicks
It works only with the internal RX, or we can install an external FrSky XM+?
Frksy xm+ would be a huge downgrade in terms of range. Express lrs transmitter modules are pretty cheap and a huge improvement over frsky.