The TWIG ET5 airframe is built for the new generation of FPV racing, it’s one of the lightest 5-inch Toothpick on the market delivering unparalleled handling and speed for every racer. BETAFPV put the most high-end, race-spec components on the TWIG ET5 Toothpick racing drone. It features a versatile F405 Flight Controller and 35A rated BLHeli_32 electronic speed controller (ESC).
Thanks to the Caddx Ratel camera and 200mW VTX, the BETAFPV TWIG ET5 drone is perfect for both LOS (Line of Sight) and FPV (First Person View) players. Featuring 1506 3000KV motors with Gemfan 5125 3-Blad props, BETAFPV claims that they perfectly solved the problems of “wash-out” and propeller shaking effects.
According to your existing transmitter, you can opt between 4 types of radio receives (Futaba, FrSky LBT, FrSky FCC, or TBS Crossfire). There is also a PNP version available in case you want to use your own RX module.
BETAFPV TWIG ET5 features and specs
- Toothpick style carbon fiber frame with protective canopy;
- 5-inch propeller compatible (Gemfan 5125 3-Blade);
- F405 Brushless Flight Controller w/ BetaFlight OSD;
- Betaflight Omnibus 3.5.0 firmware;
- 35A BLHeli_32 ESC (PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600, Dshot1200);
- 1506 3000KV brushless motors;
- Caddx Ratel camera with high quality 1/1.18″ HDR sensor;
- A01 5.8G VTX (25mW/200mW) with SmartAudio (remote VTX control);
- 4S LIPO compatible with XT60 battery plug;
- Optional Futaba, FrSky LBT, FrSky FCC or TBS Crossfire radio receiver.