Chinese New Year comes with two new drones from Diatone, the GT-M530 and the GT-R530. At first look both drones share same hardware (flight controller, camera, VTX, motors and ESCs) and the only visual difference between them seems to be the design of the canopy. Both quadcopters will have Normal X and Stretch X versions.
As usually the number in the name of the drone is referring to its size, I thought that we are dealing with some damn huge racing drones. Here is the exact wheelbase size of each of these Diatone drones:
- GT-R530 Normal X – 210mm;
- GT-R530 Stretch X – 230mm;
- GT-M530 Normal X – 200mm;
- GT-M530 Stretch X – 230mm;
- GT-R530 F4 Version – 210mm.
While the Diatone 2018 GT-R530’s VTX is equipped with a compact dipole antenna, the Diatone 2018 GT-M530 comes with a more professional clover RHCP Antenna.
Diatone 2018 GT-M530 and GT-R530 features and specs
- Robust carbon fiber frame;
- Versatile Fury F3S F3 flight controller with OSD;
- Powerful 2306 2450KV Edge brushless motors;
- Mamba T40, 40A ESCs with Dshot600 support;
- 5″ propellers;
- G1 Sniper 600TVL camera with SONY CCD sensor;
- 5.8G, 800mW VTX with SmartAudio (TBS VTX telemetry);
- Normal X and Stretch X design.
The lifting power is generated by 4 pieces of powerful 2450KV brushless motors. Both, GT-M530 and GT-530, are equipped with 5″ propellers.
Diatone 2018 GT R530 F4 Version
- F405 flight controller;
- RunCam Micro Swift camera;
- TBS 800mW 5.8G VTX;
- 4 IN 1 40A ESC Dshot600 3~4S (12.6V~16.8V);
- Edge racing 2306 2450KV brushless motors with 5″ propellers.
last update on 8/15/2018
Dude, Diatone is a US drone brand and they have nothing to do with the Chinese New Year!
Anyway, both GT-M530 and GT-R530 looks very nice. Diatone did a good job again!