Owners around the world of the DJI Air 2S drone have been waiting since May to enjoy the new DJI RC remote controller with an integrated bright FPV display. This wish is finally fulfilled with the latest firmware released on 26 October 2022.
In addition to the DJI RC remote controller compatibility, two other new features have been added. The Air 2S now meets the Remote ID requirements that will apply in the USA from September 2023. Professional filmmakers will welcome the newly introduced expo curve settings in Cine mode.
DJI Air 2S v02.04.23.20 firmware overview
- Release Date: 2022.10.26
- Aircraft Firmware: v02.04.23.20
- RC-N1 Remote Controller: v04.12.00.60
- DJI Fly App iOS: v1.7.8
- DJI Fly App Android: v1.7.8
- Added support for United States RID requirements.
- Added support for DJI RC remote controller.
- Added support for Expo Curve settings in Cine mode.
If the update fails, restart the drone, remote controller, and DJI Fly/DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series), then retry.