Over the time, Eachine’s Wizard series has been significantly improved. This new X220HV seems to be the most capable FPV racing drone from Eachine. It comes with topnotch electronics and 6S LiPo compatibility. Hardcore pilots will love it, for sure!
Like its predecessor, the upgrade X220HV, also features F4 flight controller with built-in OSD. The FC can be fine-tuned via micro USB cable, as well as remotely through the SpeedyBee Bluetooth module.
At the end of each arm is a powerful 1650KV brushless motor paired with a Dalprop Cyclone T5046C propeller.
In addition to the on-board Foxeer Arrow Mini Pro FPV Camera, you can install on the Wizard X220HV quadcopter a cubic shaped action camera. You can opt for the RunCam S3, as well as for a much versatile GoPro Session.
Eachine Wizard X220HV core features
- 220mm sized carbon fiber frame (5mm arm thickness);
- Customized F4 Flight Controller w/ built-in OSD;
- 2306 1650KV brushless motors (3~6S rated);
- 45A 4-in-1 BLHeli_S ESC (2~6S rated);
- 5 inch 3-leaf propellers;
- Foxeer Arrow Mini Pro 650TVL Camera (1/3″ Sony SUPER HAD II CCD & 2.5mm lens);
- 5.8G 40CH VTX with switchable broadcast power (0mW/25mw/200mw/600mw);
- SpeedyBee Bluetooth remote configuration module;
- 110DB BB Alarm Buzzer;
- Room for GoPro Session or Runcam 3S camera;
- Suggested battery: 4~6S 1500mah~1800mah LiPO.
Now, the Eachine X220HV is available in bundle with the Jumper T8SG V2.0 Plus transmitter. This ultimate racing combo pack is available with starting price of $325.
Last update on April 1st, 2019