Happymodel’s Cine8 DIY kit includes all the parts needed to build your own CineWhoop style FPV drone. The box contains an 85mm size carbon fiber frame, 3D printed Whoop blade protectors, AIO F4 flight controller, FPV camera, VTX, and motors. Happymodel also includes a TPU Insta360 GO camera mount and a Tattu 3s/450mAh battery.
According to your existing transmitter, you can opt to purchase it in a bundle with FrSKy, FlySky, DSMX/DSM2, or TBS Crossfire compatible radio receiver. Its CRAZYBEE F4 V3.1 flight controller has an integrated 12A ESC and FrSky D8 radio receiver.
All components, including the EX1202.5 8000KV motors, are provided with connectors allowing easy, soldering-free assembly. The Happymodel Cine8 KIT also includes the required bolts and screwdriver.
Happymodel Cine8 highlights and KIT content
- East to build DIY BNF kit (no transmitter included);
- CineWhoop style 85mm frame with duct blade protectors;
- Foam bumpers for improved durability;
- No soldering required (all parts come with connectors);
- CRAZYBEE F4 V3.1 flight controller with integrated 12A 4in1 ESC;
- EX1202.5 8000KV brushless motors with Gemfan D51 2020 4-Blade propellers;
- Caddx ANT 1200TVL FPV camera;
- 5.8G 40CH VTX with up to 400mW broadcast power;
- Included 3D printed Insta360 Go camera mount;
- Optional FrSKy, FlySky FLi14+, DSMX/DSM2, or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver;
- 3S LIPO compatible (Tattu 11.4V/450mAh).
Looking for a universal (vertical + horizontal) Insra360 Go mount for 3″ FPV CineWhoops