After the X140 Pro mini FPV drone, Helifar is ready to release a new larger drone designed for aerial filming. The Helifar B3 features FULL HD camera, powerful brushless motors, GPS positioning system and smart flight modes (like Follow me & Circle hovering). In order to capture the best field of view, the angle of the 1080P 5G WiFi FPV camera can be remotely adjusted.
As design, the Helifar B3 is almost identical with the MJX Bugs 5W. Even their remote controllers are very similar.
Thanks to the fail-safe RTH feature, in case of signal loss (out of transmitter’s range) or low battery voltage, the drone will return autonomously to the take-off point.
Helifar B3 quadcopter features & specs
- Cool sporty design with high ground clearance;
- GPS positioning system;
- Altitude hold and headless flight mode;
- Smart flight modes (Follow me & Circle hovering);
- Fail-safe return to home (Low battery & RC signal loss);
- Multiple flight speed rates;
- Full HD camera with 5G WiFi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- Remote camera angle adjustment (0-degree to 80-degree);
- Max. 30km/h flight speed;
- About 500 meters control range;
- Up to 18 minutes flying time.
The Helifar B3 drone is advertised with up to 18 minutes flying time. Taking into consideration that according to the product specs, the charging time is about 5-7 hours it was more than a brilliant idea to include a second flight battery.
Included accessories with the Helifar B3 drone
- Remote controller with phone holder;
- 2 pieces of 2s/1800mAh 25C batteries;
- Balance battery charger;
- Charging adapter;
- Micro USB cable;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- Screwdriver & blade removing tool;
- Drone instruction manual.