The Helifar X140 PRO air-frame is built for the next generation of FPV racing competitions. It’s very lightweight and sturdy delivering unparalleled handling and speed for every pilot. Helifar equipped their X140 Pro drone with the latest F4 flight controller powered by BetaFlight OSD. In order to be ready for top level competitions, the powerful 3600KV brushless motors are matched with 3041 four-blade propellers.
In front of the quadcopter is located a 600TVL FPV camera with 1/3″ SONY super HAD II CCD image sensor. Due to its two plate design, there is enough room on top of the Helifar X140 PRO drone to install a second DVR camera.
The Helifar X140 PRO micro FPV drone is suitable for both LOS (Line of Sight) and FPV (First Person View) pilots. On the rear part of the aircraft is located a programmable LED strip and sound buzzer.
Helifar X140 PRO: features and specs
- 145mm (5.7″) sized carbon fiber frame;
- Tower design (FC, ESC, VTX);
- Helifar F4 flight controller with MPU6000 and BetaFlight OSD;
- Helifar Blheli 32 4-in-1 25A ESC with Dshot 1200 support;
- Powerful 1408 3600KV brushless motors;
- 3″ propellers;
- 600TVL FPV camera with 145 degree field of view (2.3mm) lens;
- Sound buzzer and programmable LED strip;
- 5.8GHz 48CH VTX with adjustable broadcast power (25mW, 100mW or 200mW) and PIT mode;
- Optional FrSky or FlySky radio receiver.
According to your existing transmitter, you can opt for PNP (without receiver) or BNF (FrSky or FlySky radio) packages. All versions are delivered without battery, charger and remote controller.
Helifar X140 PRO: Package content
- X140 Pro drone;
- FPV Antenna;
- 2 pairs of 3041 four-blade propellers;
- Battery tie.