As its name says, the new HGLRC MotoWhoop 90 HD is built on a 90mm size frame with Whoop style duct blade guards. It comes with on-board CADDX VISTA Nebula Nano digital FPV. Hope to be compatible with the upcoming DJI FPV goggles V2, because I started to make savings for this new gear.
Its versatile Zeus F722 flight controller comes with an integrated 13A ESC. The tiny 3800KV motors are paired with 2″ AVAN Micro 4-leaf propellers. The HGLRC MotoWhoop 90 is 3S and 4S LIPO compatible. The manufacture suggests you use 4s/300-450mAh packs with XT30 plug.
According to your existing remote controller, you can opt for FlySky FS-A8S V2, FrSky R-XSR, XM+, or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver. The PNP edition is natively compatible with the DJI FPV transmitter.
While its bigger brother, the Sector 5 V3 is exclusively for outdoor fun, due to its small size the MotoWhoop 90mm is suitable for both, outdoor and indoor flying.
HGLRC MotoWhoop 90 features and specs
- 90mm size carbon fiber frame with Whoop style blade protectors and 3D printed protective canopy;
- Take-off landing support;
- Zeus F7 AIO flight controller with integrated 13A ESC;
- 1106 3800KV brushless motors with Emax AVAN Micro 2″ 4-leaf propellers;
- CADDX VISTA Nebula Nano digital FPV system (camera + VTX);
- 4S LIPO compatible (Recommend 4S/300-450mAh);
- Optional FlySky FS-A8S V2, FrSky R-XSR, XM+ or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver.