iFlight’s new TurboBee 160RS racing FPV drone features toothpick style design. The frame has a 165mm wheelbase and scratch-X form factor. At the end of each arm, there is a XING 1404 3800KV motor matched with a 2-leaf 4″ propeller.
The iFlight TurboBee 160RS is based on a versatile SucceX Micro F4 F1.5 flight tower with 15A 4-in-1 ESC board. Its onboard FPV camera is paired with SucceX Micro300mW VTX. The drone can be powered by batteries from 2s to 4s LIPO.
iFlight TurboBee 160RS features
- Robust Toothpick style carbon-fiber frame;
- Light, Powerful and Smooth configuration;
- SucceX Micro F4 F1.5 flight tower (FC+12A ESC+PDU);
- XING 1404 3800KV brushless motors;
- SucceX Micro300mW VTX;
- Optional FrSky R-XSR, FrSky XM+ or TBS Crossfire Nano RX radio receiver;
- 2-4s Lipo/LIHV compatible.
160RS frame specs
- Wheelbase: 165mm;
- Standoff height: 25mm;
- Bottom Plate thickness: 2.5mm;
- Top plate thickness: 4mm;
- Flight control mounting holes: 16 * 16mm / 20 * 20mm;
- Support camera size: 14 * 14mm nano camera;
- Motor mounting holes: 14xx series (9mm);
- Propeller size: 4 inch;
- Body size: 123 x 111 mm;
- Weight: 29.9 grams.