While the iFlight TurboBee 77R is designed to be a super fast brushless Whoop, its slightly smaller brother is optimized for aerial filming. As you can guess from their product name, the TurboBee 77R has 77mm wheelbase and the CineBee 75HD has 75mm. Both feasters similar Whoop style blade protectors.
Despite its small size, the iFlight TurboBee 77R can be powered by up to to 4 cell LIPO batteries. The iFlight 1103 brushless motors are equipped with Gemfan 1635 3-leaf propellers.
According to your existing transmitter, you can opt from 5 different radio receivers. There is also PNP version available for those who what to use their own receiver.
iFlight TurboBee 77R highlights
- 77mm sized carbon fiber frame (dual plate sandwitch);
- SucceX Mirco F4 Flight Tower System (16x16mm);
- iFlight 1103 brushless motors;
- Gemfan 1635 40mm 3-blade propellers;
- 4in1 SucceX Mirco 12A Brushless ESC;
- Caddx.us Turbo Eos2 camera;
- 5.8G SucceX Mirco VTX (PIT/25/100/200mW) with IRC Trump;
- Optional DSMX/DSM2, FS-A8S V2, FT4X Mini FASST, FrSky R-XSR or FrSky Mini XM+ radio receiver;
- 2-S4 LI-Po compatible (XT30 battery plug).