The new Jumper T-Lite 16CH transmitter adopts a similar game controller style to the remote controller packed with the DJI FPV drone. The T-Lite comes with two types of built-in radio modules (CC2500/JP4IN1), Hall Sensor Gimbals, and OpenTX firmware.
Instead of an integrated rechargeable LIPO, or standard AA batteries, Jumper opted to power the T-Lite transmitter with a single 18650 battery. The RC comes with an integrated charging unit and a standard USB Type-C port.
On the front panel, there is a 1.3″ monochrome status screen, four Trim buttons (Up/Down), and 6 configuration buttons. It has two shoulder switches on each side.
Price and availability
Both variants of the Jumper T-Lite transmitter can be pre-ordered with 40% off from Banggood. While the basic edition (CC2500) is listed for $59.99, the advanced version (JP4IN1) for $72.99. Both variants are configured with mode 2 (throttle on left stick). Remember to add to your cart a 18650 type battery, because this is not included with the remote controller. Note: Estimated processing time is starting with December 21.
Jumper T-Lite remote features and specs
- Cool game controller style design;
- Powerful STM32F205 MCU and Popular OpenTX firmware;
- 16CH working mode;
- CC2500/JP4IN1 multi-protocol RF System;
- Support extermal Jumper 915 module;
- Compatible with more than 50 radio protocols (drone communications);
- Hall Sensor Gimbals;
- Four shoulder switches (two on each side);
- Voice and Vibration alerts;
- Built-in 1.3″ status screen;
- Removable 18650 battery and built-in charging unit (via USB Type-C port);
- More than 3KM control range.
Built-in RF module CHIP compatibility
- Jumper T-Lite CC2500 compatibility: Frsky, Futaba SFHSS, Hitec, Radiolink, Esky, and Corona.
- Jumper T-Lite JP4IN1 compatibility:
- A7105: Flysky, Hubsan, AFHDS2A, etc;
- CC2500: Frsky, Futaba SFHSS, Hitec, Radiolink, Esky, Corona, etc;
- CYRF6936: DSM / DSMX, Walkera Devo, Wfly, etc;
- NRF24L01: HISKY, Syma, ASSAN, etc.