Apparently, the LYZRC 011 Pro MAX is a rebranded ZLRC SG906 PRO 3 MAX. It features a similar folding design and set of functionalities. The basic LYZRC 011 Pro comes with a 1KM range and the ‘MAX’ edition 3KM range, thanks to the inbuilt repeater.
Powered by a 7.6V 3400mAh battery it has about 23-26 minutes of flight time. The battery is removable and can be conveniently charged via a USB port. The LIPO pack has 4 charging level indicator LEDs.
The ‘laser’ avoidance sensor is mounted on top of the aircraft and rotates to achieve 360° degrees coverage. With folded arms measures 17.4×8.4x7cm and weighs 585.6 grams.
Its main camera has a 1/3.2″ CMOS sensor and it is capable to record videos with 2048*1080@25fps. Thanks to the 3-axis gimbal, the camera angle can be remotely adjusted.
LYZRC 011 Pro MAX features and specs
- Space-saving design with folding arms;
- GPS positioning system;
- 360° Obstacle Avoidance system (≤20meters detection range);
- 1806 1700KV brushless motors with level-5 wind resistance;
- 40km/h flight range;
- 4K EIS camera with 1/3.2 inch sensor 3-axis gimbal;
- 2048*1080 video and 4096*3072 photo resolutions;
- 1Km range for Standard and 3Km for MAX edition with repeater;
- 23-26 minutes of battery life.