Table of Contents
The MJX B12 EIS seems to be the first GPS-enabled drone under $200 which features a true 4K camera. Unfortunately, instead of a pro-grade mechanical stabilization (gimbal), it features only electronic image stabilization (EIS). The camera features a 1/3-inch CMOS image sensor, 5G WiFi real-time image transmission, 50x digital zoom, and remote angle adjustment.
With folded arms, the Bugs 12 measures 174 x 105 x 81mm and weighs about 550 grams. During the night flight, you will be assisted by four LED lights, one under each brushless motor (green on the front, red on the rear).
According to the technical specs, its modular 7.6V/3400mAh battery allows about 24 minutes of flight time.
The MJX B12 EIS combines GPS positioning, Optical flow, and barometer sensors to achieve perfect hovering in any environment (indoor and outdoor). Furthermore, it comes with GPS Follow me mode and Waypoint fly (you can draw a route in the mobile APP, that the drone will follow automatically).
Price and availability
Starting with the 25th of September, the Bugs12 with one battery can be ordered from Banggood and other popular retailers for US$199.99. The ‘Fly More Combo’ pack with 3 flight batteries can be purchased for US$239.
MJX B12 EIS features
- Compact size with foldable arms;
- 2750KV brushless motors and 6A ESC;
- Level 4 wind resistance;
- GPS/Optical Flow/Barometer positioning;
- 4K camera ( 3840×2160@30fps or 1080P@60fps) with 1/3″ CMOS image sensor;
- Remote tilt angle adjustment (0° to -90°);
- Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS);
- On-board recording (DVR);
- 5Ghz real-time video transmission;
- Up to 600 meters control distance;
- About 25 minutes of battery life.
MJX Bugs 12 EIS camera specs
- Effective Pixels: 4K;
- Sensor: 1/3 inch CMOS;
- Maximum Transmission Frame Rate: 720P@30FPS;
- Video Transmission System: 5G WiFi(802.11.ac);
- Image Transmission Range: 450m;
- Lens Angle: 130°;
- Aperture: f/2.0;
- Focal Length: 2.8mm;
- Local Video Frame Rate: 3840×2160@30fps 1080P@60fps;
- File system: FAT32;
- Shutter speed: 1/30s-1/10000s;
- ISO range:100 – 3200 for Video/Photo;
- Camera Adjustable Angle: 0° to -90°;
- Max Photo Resolution: 3840*2160;
- Max Video Resolution: 3840*2160;
- Gimbal: Uniaxial Gimbal;
- Supported SD Cards: Micro SD Card Class 10 And Above (Not included);
- Max. memory expansion: 128GB.