I saw the first photos of the NVision Junior Racer75 about two weeks ago on Facebook. Its creator looked for a good name for this 75mm sized Whoop style FPV drone. I suggested the ‘Purple Devil‘, but they finally voted for ‘Junior Racer‘. Like usually, the number in the product name means the wheelbase size (motor to opposite motor distance).
The rumored images also show a LiteRadio 2 style transmitter with NVinson logo, so we should expect that the Junior Racer75 will be sold in RTF package as well.
Its versatile F4 flight controller comes with an integrated 12A ESC. The tiny 8000KV motors are paired with 4-leaf propellers. According to the advertised specs, with a 3S/300mAh battery, you can achieve about 5~7 minutes of playtime. Its onboard CADDX Eos2 camera features a 1/3″ CMOS sensor and a 2.1mm lens.
NVision Racer75 Junior features and specs
- PNP and possibly RTF package options;
- 75mm size ultra-light plastic frame with Whoop blade protectors;
- AIO F4 flight controller with integrated 12A ESC;
- 1103 8000KV brushless motors with GEMFAN 1636 4-blade propellers;
- CADDX Eos2 1200TVL FPV camera;
- Triangular 5.8G VTX;
- About 5-7 minutes of flight time with a 3S/300mAh 45C battery.