Similar to the Eachine E58, the PIONEER LH – X41F also features foldable arms. This approach makes the drone very portable allowing to carry everywhere with you. Furthermore, the LH – X41F features G-Sensor APP control, so does not requires to use the physical remote controller.
According to the advertised specs, the 3.7v/1000mAh LiPo battery allows up to 9 minutes of airborne time.
In addition to the frontal 720P camera, the PIONEER LH – X41F quadcopter has a second camera under its belly which serves as optical flow sensor.
PIONEER LH X41F features & specs
- Compact size with foldable arms;
- Removable blade protectors;
- G-Sensor APP control;
- Optical flow sensor (640 x 480);
- One key Take off / Landing;
- On-board 720P HD camera;
- WiFi real-time video transmission (FPV);
- Gesture camera control;
- Up to 80 meters control distance.
- About 8~9 minutes flight time.
Included accessories with the LH – X41F drone
- Remote Control;
- 1s/1000mAh flight battery;
- USB Charging Cable;
- 1 pair of spare propellers;
- 2 pairs of blade protectors;
- User manual.
Great drone really love flying.
Hi, I had recently purchased a Pioneer LH X41F Drone. It was fun until I had it crashed into a wall. The damage was to the posterior right propeller which became wobbly. Since then I could not fly the drone as it went towards backwards right and not able to have control the drone. I would appreciate if you can assist to direct me to the after sales service or parts supplier for me to get part replacement and resume the newly found hobby.