RunCam was the second brand that started to offer DJI FPV system-compatible cameras and after the divorce between Caddx and DJI, they become the only provider of digital VTXs. The RunCam Wasp camera is compatible with the RunCam LINK (ex Caddx Vista) and the DJI Air Unit.
RunCam Wasp is the company’s first 120fps digital FPV camera optimized for low-light conditions. Its direct contender the Caddx Polar features only 60fps and no 4:3 video mode.
The Wasp camera measures 19*19x19mm and weighs only 7.5grams. It has a lens of 14mm diameter and 155° field of view (FPV).
- Image Sensor: 1/3 inch
- Resolution: 720P@120fps (4:3)
- LENS: FOV D:155° H:125° V:96°
- Coaxial Cable: 120 mm
- Shutter: Rolling Shutter
- Net Weight: 7.5g (With Cable)
- Compatible with DJI Air Unit, RunCam Link, and Caddx Vista
- Dimensions: 19*19x19mm (14mm lens diameter)