T-Motor’s new Feather120 fpv drone is intended to be used indoors. It is compact, lightweight and super quiet. IMHO for safety, they should provide a removable 360° protection guard.
The T-Motor Feather120 has a size of just 160x160x26mm and weighs about 30 grams without a battery. Both, the carbon frame and plastic canopy adopt a hollow design to be super light. Its tiny F1102 7800KV motors are equipped with AVAN Mini 3024 propellers.
In front of the Feather120 drone, there is a RunCam Nano 3 FPV camera matched with a 400mW VTX.
Key features and technical specifications
- Intended for indoor flights: Lightweight and Super Quiet (8db);
- Hollow carbon frame with a protective canopy;
- F411-AIO flight controller with integrated 6S ESC;
- F1102 7800KV motors with AVAN MIni 3024 propellers;
- RunCam Nano3 FPV camera;
- 400mW 5.8 GHz VTX;
- 1S LIPO battery compatible;
- Compact size (just 160x160x26mm);
- Low wright (only 31.5g without battery).